Saturday 30 May 2015

May favourites 2015

Hi Guys!!!!


I can't believe that it is the end of may already, this year is going so fast!! So now its time for a monthly favourite post!!


Make up




I have recently been loving the 'seventeen phwoarr paint under eye concealer', as it is great for covering up dark circles underneath your eyes and doesn't crease. I have been applying this with my ' real techniques base shadow brush' as it does a really good job in buffing it in. I also us this brush to apply the rest of my concealer as I feel it really does an amazing job at buffing it in.

http://www.boots.com/en/Real-Techniques-Nics-Picks-make-up-brush-set_1540036/


I have also been loving my 'real techniques cheek brush' I use this to apply my powder, and I think that it does a really good job as it doesn't pick up too much and evenly apply's the powder across my face.
http://www.boots.com/en/Rimmel-Clear-Complexion-Transparent-Powder_1016819/

For my lips I have been loving my ' Rimmel London vinyl gloss in 130 take a chance'
Not only does it remind me of Mamma Mia, I love this colour as it is such a natural colour and it leaves your lips looking shiny. It doesn't leave your lips stick nor does it leave your lips feeling glupy.

Youtube


Over May I have fell in love with Hannah Maggs Vlogs!! Herself and her husband Stef upload every sunday and their videos are normally about 30 minutes long, and are filled with silky montages and songs by musicians that aren't massive. I love the quality of their vlogs, and they seem to be just great people! I would defiantly recommend them to EVERYBODY!


Movies


The other week I watched Les Miserables for the first time and OMG it is amazing. My favourite song has got to be Master Of The House as I love Helena Bonham Cater who plays Madame Thenardier. I find that character so funny. The great thing about Les Miserables is that not only is it a great musical it teaches you about the French revolution which it is based on. Now I really want to go and see it in London, at the west end!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k6uqhKEAOM


Jewellery 

I'm not really a chocker kind of girl, but I have fell in love with this dainty pink beaded chocker, I love how the light catches on it because of the light and it doesn't stand out on your neck. It goes with everything and I feel as if I have wore this for the entire month. You don't actually notice that it is on your neck but I love it!



So I hope that everyone who was on half term had a great week! Please feel free to leave a comment or tweet me @unicorngirl945

Unicorn Girl xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment