Saturday 23 May 2015

The Creative Blogger Award

Hi guys,

So here's another blog post about blogger awards! Thanks to Lucy from 'From pen to screen' for nominating me!!

So now onto the award!!


The Rules:

1. Thank and post the link to the blogger who nominated you, spread some love!
2. Share 5 facts about yourself with your blog readers.
3. Nominate 10-20 blogs and notify all nominees either on their blog or through social media.
4. Pass these rules onto your nominees so they can do the post too!

Fives facts about me:


1. I am a massive Mcfly and Mcbusted fan, I've seen Mcbusted live twice!!
2. I love Dc tv series like Arrow and the Flash, I'm way to exited for Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow!
3. I have two pets a back lab called Butser and a syrian hamster called Tommy.
4. My favourite YouTubers are: The SACCONEJOLYs, Joe Sugg and Velvetgh0st!
5.My favourite school subject is Food.

The nominees:

Niamh from Beautybud3598
Sophie from One unique blog
Chicca from Geek and Chic
Emma from Emma and out
Jodie from Joie de Jodie
Natasha from sincere blonde
Emily from Emily mace
Casey from Caseyb


So thats all, thanks for the nomination Lucy!!
Please feel free to leave a comment or tweet me @unicorngirl945


Unicorn Girl xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! You're very welcome, I loved this post! :)

    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete