Saturday 9 May 2015

The Vamps 2015 *SPOILERS*

Hi Guys!!

So on the 4th of may I went and say The Vamps live, and they were amazing. They were so much better than I expected. So I though you guys might like to hear about it;


Background into The Vamps:

The Vamps are a boy band and the members are Brad Simpson, Connor Ball, Tristan Evans and James Mcvey. They were brought to fame through Youtube with their amazing covers of songs like that girl by Mcfly. Their debut single was can we dance. They have released their first album 'meet the vamps' and are releasing their next album in late November.


Onto the concert:

Luke Friend, The Tide and Union J were the opening acts, and to be honest I think that Union J were the only good ones as Luke friend and The Tide were a bit rubbish. They sang a slowed down version of carry you and it was so beautiful.

The set list:

Wild Heart
Hurricanes
Somebody To You
Uptown Funk/ Seven Nation Army/ Shake It Off/ We Can't Stop
Last Night
Move My Way
In Too Deep (Sum 41 cover)
Teenagers (My chemical Romance cover)
Another World
Lovestruck
Girls On TV
Oh Cecilia (Breaking My Heart)
Risk It All
Can We Dance 


Before the The Vamps came on they put on the screen that they were letting one lucky person fro the crowd go on stage with them (Just to get a picture and ask a question), all you had to do was tweet them your row,block,seat, name, what city you were in along with #onstagewiththevamps. Sadly I didn't win :(
 My favourite song was wild heart as it was the first song and it got everyone exited for the next performances.

I would defiantly LOVE to go and see them again!


 (Union J)















So I hoped you liked this post. Please feel free to leave a comment or tweet me @unicorngirl945.

Unicorn Girl xxxxxxx


2 comments: