Saturday 16 May 2015

S club 7 tour 2015

Hi guys!!


So last Saturday I went and saw S club's bring it all back tour, and if I'm honest it was one of the most energetic concerts I have every been to. It really felt as if you were back in the late nineties/early 2000's.   



Background:

S club have been around since 1998, and consist of 7 members: Jon Lee, Tina BarrettPaul CattermoleRachel StevensJo O'MearaHannah Spearritt and Bradley McIntosh. They did break up in 2003, but have always stayed in contact with each other. Their best known song is most likely reach, as its such an uplifting beat.


The concert:

This concert was one of the best ones I've ever been to as everyone was always out of their seats dancing, it was amazing!

Set List:

Bring The House Down
S Club Party
You're My Number One
Two In A Million
Alive
Stronger (solo from Tina)
Reach (acoustic by Paul)
Straight Up (solo from Hannah)
Hello Friend (duet from Jo and Jon)
Natural
Have You Ever
You
DJ Set (mixes of S club songs)
Some Girls/Sweet Dreams My LA Ex (Rachel solo)
Viva La Fiesta
Bring It All Back
Uptown Funk
Say Goodbye
Reach
Never Had A Dream Come True
Don't Stop Movin'


Reach has got to be my favourite song as it reminds me of when I was little as I LOVE this song.

At the every end (during don't stop movin') everyone was up on the floor dancing it was so much fun!!
















So I hoped you enjoyed this post!

Please feel free to tweet me @unicorngirl945 or leave a comment!


Unicorn Girl xxxx

1 comment:

  1. I used to love S club 7!!!! x

    http://thelifeofjades.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete