Saturday 28 February 2015

Lee Stafford hair growth treatment review

Hi guys,

So over the past couple of months I have been using the ' Lee Stafford for hair that never grows past a certain length  treatment' (£8.49)
My hair has been through a lot recently as I dyed it last year and for about 2 years I have been straightening my hair and now it's started splitting at the ends, so I think I should start to take more care of my hair!

"If the earth's not nourished, you'll never grow beautiful flowers"

I've always had quite long hair but what girl doesn't want really long hair, and I've found that even if my hair has only grew slightly, the quality of my hair has certainly improved.

It states that "It improves follicle health which in turn increases the ability of the hair to anchor to the scalp. It addresses hair and scalp ageing at a cellular level whilst providing an improvement in tensile strength to give body and texture by penetrating the hair reaching the inner cortex. Lee Stafford hair growth treatment also improves the volume and feel of the hair."

How to use it:

After shampooing simply scoop out the equivalent of an egg into the palms of your hands,
Massage into your hair from roots to ends and leave in for 5 minutes,
Rinse out and condition as normal.

Use it for every hair wash until there is a noticeable difference, then use once a week.

I believe that it is worth the £8.49 as I have been using this since January and I'm still on my first pot!I believe that this is one of the better hair growth treatments as Lee Stafford is more of a high quality brand  and it leaves your hair smelling amazing!

I would completely recommend this to all of my friends and family as it is one of the best products I have ever found.


Please tell me if you have ever used this product or are thinking about it!


Unicorn Girl xxxx


3 comments:

  1. I need to try this I've got terrible hair I really need to start taking care of it
    Love the blog post btw
    Lottie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for liking my post! And it's defiantly worth the money you should try it!

      Delete
  2. Anthony Constantinou | Anthony Constantinou CEO CWM FX says Hair loss in women is an ever growing problem although men's hair loss typically gets more attention than women. But nowadays this problem in women is growing rapidly all around the world.

    ReplyDelete