Monday 2 February 2015

Barry M nail varnish haul

Hello again,

                    Recently I was looking at my nail varnish collection thinking it look quite bare. So I decided to take a trip to boots and superdrug and bought 4 new nail varnishes. I believe that these were the nicest colours which they had.

 
I first went over to boots.
The first one I picked up was the nail paint in the colour bright purple ( £2.99). This colour is a nice purple and it could either be used in winter or summer. Overall it just looked really nice.
The second one is also a nail paint but it is in the colour cappucino. This colour reminds me of an ashy browny grey which looks really nice during autumn and the beggining of the year.
Then I noticed the gelly hi shine varnishes and I had to get one so I picked up the colour passion fruit (£3.99). They do look like gel nails but only from a distance but they do look nice on. It is a nice summer colour which would look amazing with a tan.

Then I wandered over to superdrug and picked up the limited addition 50 years of superdrug Barry m nail varnish. As it is pink glitter you can wear it on a bare nail but I would recommend you putting a pink coat on first. As it is a glitter it does take a while to come off your nails, but if you soak your nails in nail varnish remover it helps me to get it of easier.

Please tell me if you have used these or you have any to reccomend. <3

Unicorn girl xxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. I don't usually like the gel nail varnishes because they make my fingers look weird but the passion fruit colour looks so nice! I think I have the purple one as well and I love it!

    Taylor Mayed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahah great to know and thanks for reading my blog lovely!! Xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cappuccino looks great! Looks quite similar to the other Barry M polish 'mushroom' but with a tad more purple! Some great picks! :)

    http://hannahdelacour.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and yeah now that you mention it they are quite similar

      Delete