Saturday 3 October 2015

Favourite Kids TV Shows

Hey Guys,

Recently I've been thinking about the TV shows I use to watch when I was little, and I thought I should share a few of them.


Bob The Builder -


I was obsessed with Bob The Builder as a kid, I had Bob The Builder toys, bedding and even a watch! If you don't know what it is then where have you been, Its basically about a builder who has talking vehicles, and he goes around fixing things. Recently they have updated Bob and changed him completely, its quite upsetting because they will never sell any merchandise with the old bob on it any more  :(


Teletubbies -


 The Teletubbies lived in Teletubbyland and consists of : Tinky-Winky, Dispy, Laa Laa and Po. As a kid I was obsessed with Po, because Po was the best (obviously). Everyone at one point in their life has had a love for the teletubbies. I'm not sure if this was just a British thing or if they showed it around the world, so please tell me in the comments if you watched it.


64 Zoo Lane-


This show was on Cbeebies  at about 'bedtime' and it was about a young girl, Lucy, who wanted another bedtime story read to her after her parents had, so she would get her jungle friends, who lived next door, to help her fall asleep. Not only did this show encourage children to fall asleep it also showed that you could be friends with anyone.



Fireman Sam - 


This TV show followed the hero (fireman Sam) and his colleges save the people of PontyPandy. Fireman Sam taught children basic fire safety skills and also to always stay calm when there is an emergency. You could always count on fireman Sam and his friends to save the day.



Heres just a few of my favourite childhood tv shows. In the comments tell me what you would watch as a child and if you watched any of these :)





Unicorn Girl xxx


Photo Credit:

No comments:

Post a Comment