Saturday 7 March 2015

Nail varnish favourites!!

Hey guys,

As I'm obsessed with nail varnishes, as you may of seen in one of my previous haulshttp://unicorngirl2000.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/barry-m-nail-varnish-haul.html
I thought that I should tell you my favourite ones!



This nail varnish is from the Tanya Burr collection at super drug and feel unique. Even though it takes a few coats so that it gives you the full effect, but it is still one of my favourites as the red is such a pretty red, and also the name is a harry potter reference (mischief managed).



This nail varnish is from the Gelly Barry M range called sugar apple and is a mint green sort of colour but with a bit of blue. I think that you could get away with just one coat but I prefer to apply two coats. I love this range as they make you look as if you have gel nails when really it took you the quarter of the time! Its such a pretty colour and would be amazing for spring but I just wear it all the time as I love pastel colours.


This nail varnish is just a ' traditional' one and is in the colour bright purple. This varnish takes about 2 - 3 coats to get the maximum effect you want. Its just such a pretty purple and looks great all year round. I believe that Barry M make the best nail Varnishes and the majority of my varnishes are from there.

Please tell me if you have used any of these or have any to recommend. I would love to hear from you. Tweet me: @unicorngirl945


Unicorn girl xxxxx





  

1 comment:

  1. I love the Barry m nail polishes.
    I have not tried the polishes by Tanya but may have a look when I'm next in superdrug.

    Rosiesbeautyuk.blogspot.co.uk

    Rosie
    X

    ReplyDelete