Saturday 21 March 2015

Mcbusted MEAT 2015 *SPOILERS*

Hi guys!!

So on Monday night I had the privilege of seeing Mcbusted live for the second time and it was one of the best nights of my life. So I thought that I should do an overall review.

*CONTAINS SPOILERS* 

You may be thinking what is Mcbusted, so here is a bit of background:

Mcbusted consists of two bands who have came together and created a super group and they are Mcfly and Busted. Tom Fletcher, Danny Jones, Harry Judd and Dougie Poynter are all from Mcfly who have been together since 2003! Busted consists of James Bourne and Matt Willis (Charlie Simpson was part of busted but they broke up many years ago and Charlie didn't want to join Mcbusted as he is a solo artist now).
(From left to right: Danny, Matt, Tom, Dougie, James and Harry) 

The set list:

This year the set list was amazing it consists of songs from mcbusted new album, classic mcfly songs and busted.
  1. Air Guitar
  2. Hate your guts
  3. One for the radio
  4. Thunderbirds are go
  5. Get over it
  6. You said no
  7. 3am
  8. What happened to your band
  9. Air hostess
  10. What I go to school for
  11. Obviously
  12. Beautiful girls are the loneliest
  13. Crashed the wedding
  14. Riding on my bike
  15. All about you
  16. Star Girl
  17. Five Colours in her hair
  18. Shine a light
  19. Year 3000
My favourite song has got to be Riding on my bike as I cant listen to it without picturing James on his bike!!
(Riding on my bike)
Merchandise:
  • Short sleeved tops £20
  • Long sleeved £25
  • Jumpers £35 (I think)
  • OMFG tins £20 (contains: 1 x poster, 1 x inflatable rock hand, 1 x pack of stickers and if your lucky 2 OMFG zone tickets)
  • Mugs £10
  • Wristbands £4
  • Necklace £10
  • Inflatable guitars £6
  • Posters £5
  • Guitar picks £5
  • Key rings £5
  • Chokers £5
  • Programs £10
I bought a OMFG tin (sadly didn't win), a program and a wristband. If you went to last years concert you will know that they are festival style wristbands so don't do them up to tight otherwise your cant take it off.

If the tour merch is released on the mcbusted website I'm deffo gunna buy a long sleeved top. It is a baseball style top and says hate your guts, its just so beautiful and is black and white.














 So I hope you enjoyed this blog post and if you have any questions please contact me via twitter @unicorngirl945

Unicorn Girl xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment