Saturday 28 March 2015

Oranga Product Review

Hi guys,

So I was kindly sent some products from Oranga organic cosmetics (http://www.orangacosmetics.com/) to review so here it is!


'Lovingly made by hand using 100% unrefined Sri Lankan Coconut Oil'

The lip balm:

This lip balm is made out of coconut oil,Pure Kahl Beeswax, Pure Cocoa Butter & Pure Madera Honey . It  smells of mint chocolate.  I have to say it really works, I love it, I've been using it everyday and i'll definitely be sad when it runs out. I have been told by the brand not to review any of their packaging as they are changing it, but I really liked it. You can only buy them from Ebay or their etsy shop, but on Ebay I saw that it was £2.80.

Overall, I really enjoyed this product and will use it till its empty.

The body butters:

As summer is coming around it is important to look after your skin so that it looks nice when you wear shorts or sort sleeved tops.
The first one is the lime & nutmeg whipped coconut oil body utter. This is made with coconut oil, shea butter, Vitamin E oil, almond oil, Madagascan vanilla and lime & nutmeg Essential oils. This smells zingy and I believe that is the lime coming through. They both melt into your skin lovely and takes no time at all for your skin to dry. I use them both al the time I love them. They are £5.99 and are 200ml big. £5.99 Isn't bad for how much you get in it. They are both really light and really lush. I love the green packaging but sadly they are changing it. But once it runs out I will definitely reuse the pot, as it is so nice.

The second one  is Rose geranium, lavender & juniper whipped coconut oil. The ingredients include: coconut oil, shea butter, vitamin E oil, Almond oil, Madagascan vanilla and rose geranium, lavender & juniper essential oil. In this one you can really smell the lavender.

Overall, I really love these products and will definitely be buying these again.


I hoped you enjoyed this post! Please tweet me (unicorngirl945) or leave a comment.

Unicorn Girl xxxxx


4 comments:

  1. Ooo these look actually quite good! I love the sound of the lip balm! Im always in search for a new one! Xxx

    Anisha ♥ www.allyouneedisredlipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would defiantly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound beautiful! the scents sound amazing! Will have to give some a go! x great post x

    ReplyDelete