Saturday 17 January 2015

Disney characters, which one are you?

Hello again
This post is slightly different to the other ones but ' what disney character are you?'
Disney has played a massive part in how I was brought up and how I would like to bring my kids up on the future. It's fun to figure out what  character you actually are.
  I believe that I am pascal the chameleon from tangeled as my mood changes all the time like how he changes colour all the time.
Who are you? Are you a villian like scar, malificent, Gaston , jafar  or mother gothel.
  Or are you lady (from lady and the tramp) or simba, Bambi, nala or stitch or are you a princess like Elsa, rapunzel, sleeping beauty or snow white.
  Or are you a prince like price Phillip, Flynn rider or john smith.
  Write in the comments who you are. Or tweet me @unicorngirl945
Unicorn girl xxxxx
     

2 comments:

  1. I always wanted to be Ariel when I was younger, haha!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha as a kid I use to act like belle!! I loved her 😃

      Delete