Saturday 3 January 2015

Youtubers



Youtube is one of the most used site of our generation. But you may be thinking 'who should I watch?' So here is a guide of who to watch.

If you like beauty I would suggest:
Zoella
Tanya burr
Sprinkleofglitter
Fleur deforce
Anna sacconejoly

If you like comedy and sketches:

Superwoman
Conner Franta
Johnathan sacconejoly
Jacksgap

If you would like daily vlogs:
Sacconejolys
The shaytards

I hope that this has helped you find new youtubers :)

Please leave suggestions in the comments or tweet me @unicorngirl945

Unicorn girl xxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Also in beauty lustrelux, shaanxo, Jaclyn hill and Carli Bybel to name a few 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I watch them too but they were just a few which I have watched recently and I didn't want to have it too long😊😊 but anyway thanks for the input and for reading my blog

      Unicorn girlxxxxxx❤❤❤❤❤

      Delete