Saturday 10 January 2015

My favourite beauty products

Hello again
First of all I would like to say this blog is not sponsored all of these products I have either bought or have been gifted to me.
These are my favourite\most used products at the moment.
First of all skin care. Over the past 6 months I have suffered from a lot of break outs and reddness. All of these products have really helped me and I hope if you use them they help you too.
-- Freederm deep pore cleansing wipes
-- Freederm exfoliating daily wash
-- Quick fix facial calming clay mask
-- Simple kind to skin replenishing rich moisturizer
-- No 7  beautiful skin cleansing lotion
Next is hair products. As I have frizzy hair I have to straighten my hair and that looses all of its bounce so I found that these products really help.
-- Loreal elnett satin straight heat protecting spray
-- Colab dry shampoo London ( London I believe smells the nicest but I also have new York)
Finally onto body products. Every girl uses these to keep their skin hydrated and these are my favorite.
-- Soap & glory sugar crush body scrub
-- Soap & glory orangeasm body wash
-- Zoella beauty creamy madly dreamy  body lotion
These are my top 10 beauty products. Please feel free to tell me what your top 10 are.
Unicorn girl xxxxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment