Saturday 3 January 2015

Soap and glory sexy mother pucker lip lacquer review

Hello again

This post is going to be my review on the soap and glory sexy mother pucker lip lacquer in the color charm offensive
This product was a gift for my birthday so I didn't buy it but I do know that it is £7 in my local boots.
Overall, it is a nice colour (it has specs of glitter in it) but I know for a fact I won't purchase it again.
I felt as if it made my lips sticky like glue and you had to put  about 3 coats on working it into your lips after each coat.
Even though it does last for several hours I would pay slightly more and get the Revlon lip lacquer.
I was really disappointed with this as I normally are a massive fan of soap and glory but this has put me off the brand.

Please tell me your opinion on it would love to hear it

Unicorn girl xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment