Saturday 3 January 2015

Hello internet

Hello internet


My name is unicorn girl (not in real life but how cool would that be) and I am going to be blogging about anything from teenage problems to beauty products

I would love if you could leave suggestions to what you want me to post about in the comments.

But first lets take about new year resolutions......

Every year we all set them and they are normally things like eat less chocolate, save money or loose weight.
But this year my one was different it was to start this blog. I have wanted to start a blog for years but have always been to nervous to, but today I 'grasped the nettle' and started it.

Hope you enjoyed my very first blog!!

Unicorn girl xxxx

P.s don't forget you can ask or tell me anything I'm here for you :)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13400199/?claim=vvggnjffbg8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment: