Saturday 31 January 2015

The very inspiring blogger award

Hello again,

      Firstly I would like to thank Sophie Edwards from http://petalsofperfect.blogstop.co.uk/ for nominating me for the very inspiring blogger award. Thank you so much Sophie (again) xxxx


                                                                 Rules:
  • Thank the person who nominated you.
  • List the award rules.
  • State 7 things about yourself.
  • Nominate 15 other blogs.
  • Tell your nominees and link them to your post.
  • Display the award on your side bar, about page or awards page.

                                                                 7 facts about me:

  1. I have 2 pets, Tommy the Syrian hamster and buster the Labrador.
  2. I am seeing 5sos, Mcbusted, One direction, S club7, Take that and The Vamps this year!!
  3. I'm going to Germany this year with my school.
  4. I use to have braces.
  5. I have been to wemberly to see One Direction and England play.
  6. I love Mcfly especially Tom Fletcher, he's amazing.
  7. And finally, I am obsessed with Grant Gustin from The Flash and Glee. He's amazing <3

                                                               Nominees:

Thank you again Sophie for nominating me xxxxxxxxx



Unicorn Girl xxxxxxxxxx

   


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination, I'll let you know when I've completed it :D
    I've nominated your for the Infinity Dream Award! Can't wait to see your post!
    Jessica Anna | A So Called Beauty Blog - The Infinity Dream award

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay thanks 💖💖💕💕 looking forward to your post

      Delete
  2. Hey there, Enjoyed reading through this. I've already done this/ was nominated before. I will add you to my list of nominees! Thanks for the nomination by the way :)

    http://fruitymallow.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete