Saturday 4 April 2015

Brainwavz S1 review

Hi guys,

The other week I was contacted by the people at brainwavz (http://www.yourbrainwavz.com/s1.html)  asking if I could review their product, so here it is!
The Product:

These headphones are the best pair I have ever owned. They are quite expensive coming to a total of £37, but they are worth the money. As they are an over the ear design, it took my a while to figure out how to get them to stop falling out, But it only took me about 30 minutes to fix that problem. They are really comfortable and block out a lot of noise, but I am comparing them to cheap headphones as thats all I can afford! They are such good sound quality! I love how the wire is flat which helps them stop from tangling. They are dark grey and a dark sort of mucky purple which are actually my favourite colours so what's not to love. They feel strong, as if they wont be breaking soon.


Accessories included:

With the headphones you also get:

  • 1 x hard carrying case (which is red and black)
  • 1 x comply foam tips t-400
  • 6 x silicone ear tips (small, medium & large)
  • 1 x silicone bi-flange ear tips
  • 1 x silicone tri-flange ear tips
  • 1 x plane adapter 
 I haven't got to use the majority of these but I have used the carrying case and the comply foam tips. The case it was really easy to place the headphones in it, there was no messing about trying to squeeze it all in. The foam tips was amazing they blocked out all excess sound when walking about so you could just hear the music, like how you would want it to.




I think that if these do eventually break I will most likely buy another pair a I love them so much.

I hope you enjoyed this post, if you have any questions please tweet me @unicongirl945 or leave a comment!

Unicorn Girl xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment