Saturday 11 April 2015

My everyday makeup

Hi guys,

So I thought that I should show you what products I have been using recently. I like to go for a natural look as I don't really like to stand out from the crowd. I enjoy a natural look as I feel as if it makes my face look a bit more fresh, and to make it suit spring time! So these are the products I have been loving recently!





Rimmel wake me up foundation in 'True Nude'
Rimmel wake me up concealer in 'True Ivory' 
Barry M natural glow shadow and blush palette 'That Blusher'
Technic nearly nudes eye shadow quad
L'oreal super liner brow artist in ' Dark Brunette'
Soap & Glory thick & fast mascara 'Black'
Seventeen lip lustre 'Talk That Talk'

The brushes I like to use to apply my make up (other than my fingers) are:

Real techniques cheek brush
Real techniques duo-fiber face brush
Real techniques base shadow brush
Real techniques angled shadow brush


I love to have a noisy in peoples make up bags as I find it useful to find out what products people like. So I hope you enjoy this little noisy. I'll keep this post short and sweet.

If you have any questions please tweet me @unicorngirl945 or leave a comment underneath :)

Unicorn Girl xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment