Saturday 18 April 2015

Chocolate Orange Cookies!

Hi guys,

So over Easter I was given a terry's chocolate orange by one of my friends, as its my favourite chocolate. So I thought instead of eating the orange as it is I would put it into a cookie!

Ingredients:

1 x chocolate orange (chopped into small pieces)
2 x large eggs
2 1/4 cups of sr flour
1 cup of stork butter
3/4 cup of sugar
sprinkle of salt

How to make:

Preheat the oven to 190 degrees
In a medium bowl, sift the flour and salt. Set it aside
In a large bowl beat the butter and sugar together until creamy
Then beat the eggs in 1 at a time
A cup at a time add the flour into the wet ingredients 
Then add the pieces of chocolate orange, making sure not to over stir the dough

Drop spoonfuls of cookie dough onto a lined baking sheet.
Cook them for 9-12 minutes 
Don't make them too big as the will take longer to cook
My cookies did burn slightly around the edges to make sure to watch them



This recipe is quite simple and easy to do, so its quite quick. Please send me pics over twitter @unicorngirl945 if you make these. Or leave a comment.


Unicorn girl xxxxx






6 comments:

  1. they look so yummy!! I will definitely try out this recipe <3

    Barbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have made thses before exept I added cocoa powder as well! They taste amazing, I hope yours tasted as good as mine hopefully better! http://oneuniqueblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did think about adding cocoa powder but I wasn't to sure if it would be too chocolatey. Next time I'm deffinalty going to do that. Thanks <3

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete