Saturday 24 October 2015

Favourite Horror Movies

Hi Guys


So now that its nearly Halloween, everyone starts to watch horror movies. I love the adrenaline rush you get when watching horror movies, even though they freak me out I love them.




The Scream Franchise:


Scream is a classic when it come to scary movies. I love horrors that have a psychopath in them. There are 4 movies in this franchise and I love them all.



Final Destination Franchise:


Final destination has got to be one of my all time favourite movie series! I love how they 'cheat death' but because of that something is out to kill them.


Carrie:


I haven't seen the original one, but I've seen the one that came out in 2013. Carrie basically gets bullied by a nasty group of girls and at prom they send her over the edge. As Carrie has powers she attacks everyone and kills them all.  This movies actually made me laugh more than it did scare me.



This is just a few of my favourite horror's, please tell me in the comments what your favourite horror is or if you have any to recommend. I hope you all have a spooky Halloween!

Unicorn Girl xxx

 Twitter- @Unicorngirl945






No comments:

Post a Comment