Saturday 31 October 2015

One Direction OTRA Tour

Hey Guys 


On the 27th of October I went to see One Direction live in Newcastle. I have got to say that it was one of the best concerts I have been to (other than Mcbusted!)
The atmosphere was incredible. They completely owned the stage. One direction are probably one of the best when it comes to entertaining the crowd as they are constantly talking to the crowd. This was my 3rd time seeing one direction live and they just get better and better. from the concert I bought a wristband, a programme, a flag and a poster and it only cost £30. That is quite cheap when it comes to one direction merchandise.





Set List:

Clouds
Kiss You
Fireproof
Girl Almighty
Midnight Memories
Better Than Words
Story Of My Life
Stockholm Syndrome
Ready To Run
Don't Forget Where You Belong
Night Changes
Little Things
Best Song Ever
No Control
Little Black Dress
You & I
Through The Dark
18
Where Do Broken Hearts Go
Little White Lies
Perfect
Steal My Girl
Act My Age
What Makes You Beautiful
Drag Me Down


My favourite songs live were; Act My Age, Perfect, Girl Almighty and Stockholm Syndrome.

The stage was really good it came out, like a catwalk and they were constantly on it talking to the crowd.











I hope you enjoyed this post and if you went please leave in the comments what your favourite part was.

Unicorn Girl xxx

P.s  Happy Halloween!!

Twitter - @unicorngirl945

No comments:

Post a Comment