Saturday 7 November 2015

Music favourites

Hey guys 

So recently I've been listening to loads of songs and getting a lot of new favourites. So I thought I should share a few of my new favourites :)

Adele - Hello


Wow, this song is just amazing. I'm so glad Adele came back with such an amazing song. I am in love with this song and completely recommend this to everyone!

One direction - Act my age


As you may of known from my previous post I went and saw one direction live in concert and this was my most favourite song live.

Little mix - love me like you

I have loved little mix from when they were on xfactor years ago and every time they bring out a new song I get very excited. Not only am I obsessed of the song I also love the music video. They look so pretty in the music video and their dresses are lush!

Sam Smith - Writings on the wall



As I am a MASSIVE fan of James Bond I always get very exited when they bring out the new theme song. I saw spectre in the cinemas the other day and this song fit in really well with the title sequence.

Panic at the disco - This is gospel

My friend actually got me into panic by showing me the piano version of this song and it was so beautiful, so I decided to listen to the original version and I really like it. I don't really like the rest of panic's songs but I'm sure I will get into them!


So I hope you enjoyed this post and please feel free to tell me what your favourite song is at the minute!


Unicorn girl xxxx


Twitter - @unicorngirl945

No comments:

Post a Comment