Sunday 29 November 2015

New Buys - HAUL!

Hey Guys

So recently I went shopping, and thought I should share what I got :)


First, I went into Primark. I love Primark as you can always find super cheap bargains, which is good when you don't have a lot of money. I first picked up a super soft Christmas blanket, I always go to Primark to get my blankets as I love them. Its such a nice Christmassy print with polar bears and it was only £5. Then I got a pink heart compact mirror, as I lost my last one. I always carry a mirror around as I am always checking my hair or make up. It is a normal mirror on one side and a zoomed in other other side. The great thing about this mirror is that the outside is rubberised so it doesn't break if you drop it. It was only £1




Next I went to lush, and OMG I had completely forgot how much I love it. They have all of their Christmas range out, and I was so excited. I'm actually quite proud of myself that I didn't spend all of my money in there. I bought a fairy wand bubble bar which was £5.25, this is my all time favourite scent from lush, as its so sweet. This year they have added more silver glitter to it, and I love glittery baths.



Then I went to superdrug and stocked up on dry shampoo, These are my two favourite scents that batiste make, leave in the comments which ones you like! These were only £2.99 each. Dry shampoo is one of those things that I will always have in my room as its so useful, especially when you have long hair .



Finally, I went to Waterstones and picked up Tanya Burrs book. I have wanted this since before it came out so I was so excited when I actually caved in and bought it! I have read some of this and I love it, tell me in the comments if you have it and what you think of it.






I hope you have enjoyed this post and leave in the comments what you thought of it.
Until next time,

Unicorn Girl xxxx


Twitter - @unicorngirl945

1 comment:

  1. I wish there's Primark in my country! All the goodies you bought look interesting :)

    lumierejade.blogspot.com ❤️

    ReplyDelete