Sunday 22 November 2015

Empty Products

Hey guys!

Recently, I have been tiding my draws out and came across a lot of empty products, so I thought I should share a few of them :)




The first thing I found was my Colab  dry shampoo in 'new york'. OMG I completely forgot how much I loved this product, it smelt so amazing and was refreshing.


Charlie has got to be one of my favourite brands of body spray, my favourite ones are the red and the black. Leave in the comments what your favourite brand of body spray is.


 I think that I have some addiction to keeping perfume bottles as I have loads of them!
In the picture their is : one directon - our moment, Taylor swift - wonderstruck, juicy couture,  Zoella- blissful mistful and Britany Spears - midnight fantasy. Leave in the comments what your favourite perfume is and if you have used any of these and what you think of them!

I hope you enjoyed this post an please leave in the comments what you think :)


Unicorn Girl xxx


twitter - @unicorngirl945

No comments:

Post a Comment