Saturday 14 February 2015

What in my make up bag? 2015

Hello everyone,
  So since this is a fashion/beauty blog, I'm going to post 'what's in my makeup bag?'.
 
   At the moment my makeup bag is the zoella pencil case/ makeup bag. It's really big and fits my products in it perfectly and also it has a guinea pig on it which is wearing glasses!! (how cute)
  Firstly is my face products:
  Rimmel wake me up foundation
  Rimmel wake me up concealer
  Miss sporty liquid concealer
  Rimmel clear complexion clarifying powder
  17 instant glow bronzing powder
As you can probably tell I really love Rimmel!!!
And now for lips:
Rimmel vinyl gloss in take a chance
Revlon lip butter in strawberry shortcake
Soap & glory sexy mother pucker lip lacquer in charm offensive
Ted baker chubby stick in a berry red colour
Ted baker lipstick in bright red
Vaseline in rosy lips
Classic carmex lip balm
    And now eyes:
  Eyeliner which is from primary
  Loreal retractable coal eyeliner
  Loreal super liner brow artist
  17 blow out volumise scult tease mascara in black
  Soap & glory thick and fast mascara in black
  Rose gold ted baker eyelash curlers
Boots own brand tweezers
And my favorite palette Barry m natural glow shadow & blush
  And finally for brushes:
  17 cheek brush
  Real techniques - duo fiber face brush
   Cheek brush
   Angled shadow brush
   Base shadow brush
   Eyeliner brush
And I also have a compact mirror in there so I can do my eyeliner ect.
  Please comment below if you use any of these products or if you have any to recommend to me ☺
 
   Tweet me @unicorngirl945
   Or pin some of my pins on pintrest, unicorn girl
Unicorn girl xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment