Friday 20 February 2015

Haul!!

Hello everyone,
  Over Christmas I done a bit of shopping in the sales and I know that its late but hey, everyone loves a haul.
   I firstly went to primark and picked up two ' friends' based tops, the first one is a very dark gray and has the central perk logo on it and the second top, it has 3 memorable images took of the cast (I just love it) they were both £6.
   Then at new look I got a hembrigde & rose grey cropped jumper which was £20 but as the sales were on I got it for £8 and then I picked out a patterned high necked sleeveless top which was £11 but I got it for £3 (its a bargin).
    Then over at schuh I picked up an amazing pair of galaxy converse. They are so comfortable and were only £50 that's really good since their converse.
  And then finally I went over to the Disney store (which I adore!!) And picked up a large stitch which was £40 but he was half price so only £20. I love him and he sits on the end of my bed.
  Please tell me if you have any of these.
   @unicorngirl945
Unicorn girl xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment