Saturday 11 July 2015

Guest Post II Summer time looks

Hi Guys,
so this is Sophie here, and I am the writer of Unique! Unicorn Girl isn't writing today since she is in Germany with her school. I have been thinking long and hard about what to do today and I finally decided on a summer themed post. So it's now July and you need some inspiration for your summer outfits, I have thrown together 3 looks, one of which I have myself, which should help you on what type of look you want to go for this summer! Lets begin shall we...
The first look is made up of some denim shorts, which are always good for hot weather. You can pair the shorts with any sort of top, here I have chose a plain crop top, but you can have a printed tee, a cami, anything you want. I chose some pink Converse to match the top, Converse are always a good option as they are really comfy! To complete this whole look, use some salt spray in your hair to get those perfect beach waves and put on a subtle flower crown, maybe wear some brown shades too!

I actually own this dress, I got stuck in it when I was trying it on in the changing rooms...yep, I'm weird. So to complete this look you need a printed dress with a denim jacket.However, don't get caught in the trap of getting a really loud pattern, keep it a minimal as possible, Grab a pair of brown sandals and a brown handbag and your look is ready to be shown off!


I am in love with this look, I need to actually get some of these myself! Haha! Okay, so get some light denim jeans and a top, preferably a flowy sort of one, team it up with some gladiator style sandals. Add a bright bag and a small necklace and then you are ready to go!



So that is all for this week! Go and check out my blog, if you want to see more of my little outfits go and check out my Polyvore account. The links will be below! Hope you liked this post!








No comments:

Post a Comment