Saturday 18 July 2015

Mid Month Favourites!

Hey guys

As it is now the 6 weeks, I know that I am going to develop many new favourites as I will have the time to try out new products. So I though I would do a favourites post now.

This month as I haven't had time to try out new make up I only have 1 make up favourite, and that is my Rimmel match perfection foundation in ivory. As it has been really hot recently I needed something with SPF in and this foundation has factor 18 in it which is really great as most people forget to put sun screen on their faces. It doesn't leave a cakey feeling on my skin like some foundations do, and it is really easy to apply.


Recently, I have found a new brand of nail varnish and have fell in love! It is the Sally Hansen collection. This nail varnish is great as it helps your nails to get stronger without going to the salon. I have it in the colour nude now which is like a peachy nude. I am obsessed with the brush as it only takes two strokes then our have completed your nail.

For years I have used the soap and glory hand food but I have only just discovered the righteous butter. I use this every time I get out of the bath or the shower. Like all soap and glory products it smells amazing. It applys so easily and doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky while it drys in.


Like most people I have been drawn into the world of Pretty Little Liars. I started watching it last night and have been binge watching it since and I'm now on season 2 episode 4 (No spoilers in the comments!) and OMG it is amazing. I would recommend this to everyone I know. My favourite characters are Mike and Aria, If you watch it tell me who your favourite characters are!


Sorry for this post being short but I hope you enjoyed it. I hope everyone enjoys their 6 weeks off, and please feel free to tweet me or leave a comment.

Unicorn Girl xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment