Saturday 29 August 2015

August Favourites 2015

Hi Guys,

Its the end of the month so its time for another favourites post!


http://www.boots.com/en/No7-Beautiful-Skin-Cleansing-Lotion-for-Normal-Dry-Skin-200ml_1245012/

This month I have one skincare product and that is the No7 Beautiful skin cleansing lotion. I have been using this for so long and I feel as if my skin is in a better condition since using it. It is a pricey product, coming in at about £10 but I do believe that it is worth it considering how long it lasts for, and don't forget it is your skin which is visible to everyone, so you should take good care of it.

http://www.boots.com/en/Barry-M-Gelly-High-Shine-Nail-Paint_1281299/

Throughout this month I have only had one colour on my nails and that is the Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Sugar Apple. Even though it does take about 3 coats to make it opaque, it lasts a long time on your nails (as long as you don't bite them). It is a really nice summery colour and looks amazing if you have a tan. Leave in the comments what your summer nail colour is :)  

http://www.boots.com/en/Taylor-Swift-Wonderstruck-Eau-de-Parfum-30ml_1265674/

This month I rediscovered my love for the Taylor Swift WonderStruck  perfume. I have had this perfume for a number of years but I always seem to drag it out of the draw every year. Not only do I love the bottle I really love the scent. It has a really lovely summery smell to it and everytime I smell it, I get reminded of the summer holidays as it has a fruity smell, which is amazing. 





Recently I discovered that they are going to make another Narnia film called the Silver Chair, and that got me really excited as I am a huge Narnia fan! So I decided to watch the trilogy from the start, and I'm obsessed the amount of times I've watched them other the month I could probably act them all out! Even though I love Narnia I think that the fourth one will be quite sad as the Pevensie siblings are now too old for Narnia :(

I'm going to keep this post short but sweet. I hope you enjoyed it and in the comments leave what your August favourite are!



Unicorn Girl xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment