Saturday 8 August 2015

Chocolate Cornflake cakes

Hi Guys,


So today I'm  back with another baking post, as I love baking. So today I've made cornflake cakes which are fun, easy and the whole family can get involved. This recipe only takes 10 - 15 minutes to complete, so here it is: 

Ingredients 


100g of Cornflakes (I use the cheap ones)
60g of Butter
100g of Cooking Chocolate
3 heaped tablespoons of Golden Syrup


Equipment

Scales
Large Mixing Bowl
Medium Pan
Wooden Spoon
Cake Cases
Spoons


How To Make


Firstly, place the syrup, chocolate and the butter into a pan and place it onto a low heat. Constantly mix until its all melted (So it doesn't burn)



Next, wait for it to cool slightly then add it to the cornflakes and mix until the cornflakes are completely covered (you may need to add a few extra handfuls of cornflakes)




Finally, spoon the mixture into the cake cases and place them into the fridge until hardened. You could also add decorations like chocolate eggs to the top before placing them in the fridge, but I decided not to.



I hope you enjoyed this post and if you make them please send me pictures via twitter!


Unicorn Girl xxx



Twitter - @unicorngirl945

No comments:

Post a Comment