Saturday 19 September 2015

Back To School Make Up


Hi Guys,


So as you most likely know its September and that means going back to school  :(
At my school you are not really suppose to wear make up, but who plays by the rules. This look is a natural look with minimal amount of make up.



For my face I use my Rimmel match perfection foundation in ivory, which is perfect for these winter months, if I'm not feeling lazy or in a hurry I will use my real techniques cheek brush to blend it in. For under my eyes I use the seventeen Phwoarr paint in fair, I dab it into my skin with my ring finger being careful not to pull on the skin (I don't want any unnecessary wrinkles!). If I have any blemishes or spots that are noticeable, I will then use my Miss Sporty Concealer, I find that you have to only apply a small amount as if you apply too much it will got orange an leave your face uneven! Finally to set it al in I will use the Rimmel Clear complexion powder in transparent. I like to apply that with my real techniques duo-fibre face brush.


I then like to fill my eyebrows in, so that they look even and half decent. I have been loving the L'oreal Super Liner Brow Artist in Dark Brunette. I don't really use too much as I don' really like bold eyebrows, I just want them to look as natural as possible.


To make my eyes look more awake than they actually are I like use my Soap & Glory Thick & Fast mascara. Not only does it give a tun of volume, you only have to use like two coats and then you are ready for the day. It really opens up your eyes.


Finally, I use my Victoria's Secret Sun Set Lip gloss in Punch Love. I only apply a small amount so that my lips have a natural shine to them but don't look like I have anything on them.



Leave in the comments what products you use for school! Please feel free to tweet me :)

Unicorn Girl xxx


Twitter - @unicorngirl945 

3 comments:

  1. Haven't tried that Soap and Glory mascara, it looks good! Great post =)

    Kay x x x

    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment :) and I would definitely recommend it!

      Unicorn xxx

      Delete
  2. Great post! The soap and glory mascara looks very good! X

    http://vanilladrxps.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete