Saturday 12 September 2015

Favourite Glee Songs

Hi Guys,



Recently I have been loving Glee songs, so I thought that I should share a few of my favourite Glee songs from over the years, now that Glee has came to an end.  On Glee they sing covers of every song going from show tunes to chart topping singles.


I Lived - 



Don't stop believing -



Tell Him - 

                                             

Ding Dong, The Witch Is Dead! - 


Valerie - 



Home - 


Take On Me - 



So here are just a few of my favourites songs sung by the New Directions. I could of made this post as long as both my arms put together, but I kept it to 7 songs :( Some of the other songs I believe that deserve a mention are: Don't Rain On My Parade, Uptown Girl (sung by the Warblers), Hey Soul Sister (also by the Warblers), Rehab, Say A Little Pray, Fix You, Some Nights and I'll Stand By You. Right well I will finish this post before I end up naming every Glee song ever (haha).

In the comments below tell me what your favourite Glee songs are :)


Unicorn Girl xxx


2 comments:

  1. I read few articles on this site and I think that your web blog is real interesting and Power to the People of excellent information.
    tank's iddenature.com

    ReplyDelete