Sunday 3 January 2016

Goodbye 2015 Hello 2016

Hey Guys



What a year 2015 has been. This day 1 year ago I decided to start this blog , and it was on of the best decisions I have ever made. I have met some amazing people including Sophie from One Unique blog (Go check her out ;)). So thank you to everyone one who reads my posts, I really appreciate it :)

As its a new year, I have got a few resolutions to share, in the comments tell me what yours are,

- Get fitter
- Revise more
-Become more active on social media


Once again thank you to everyone who reads my blog I really appreciate it. I hope this year is a good as 2015.



Unicorn Girl xxx

Twitter  -@unicorngirl945




3 comments:

  1. I've just discovered your blog and i'm loving it!! Happy new year, I hope you achieve all of you goals! X

    Lauren | www.simplylaurenelizabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic web site. A lot of useful information here.
    ladies wholesale manchester

    ReplyDelete