Sunday 10 January 2016

Lush Haul - January Sales

Hey Guys!


After Christmas is my favourite time to go shopping as everything is so cheap due to the sales. So I thought I should share what I got from lush as I spend quite a lot of money in there.

Snow fairy - £3.97 (Was £7.95)

Magic Wand - £2.63 (Was £5.25)


                                            
                                                     Candy Mountain -   £1.48 (Was £2.95)

 Golden Wonder - £1.98 (Was £3.95)


Snow Fairy's Castle - £10.97 (Was £21.95)


I also bought a 'Dashing Santa' and 'Shoot for the stars' but I used them before I decided to do this post. As you can probably tell I am obsessed with the Christmas range, so I will defiantly have enough to last me for a few months.

I hoped you liked this post, and leave in the comments what your favourite lush product is!


Unicorn Girl xxxx

Twitter - @unicorngirl945


5 comments:

  1. I missed out on candy mountain. I was and still am obsessed with peeping Santa. The magic wand is amazing though.

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend magic wand to like everyone I know 😂 Thanks for the comment X

      Delete