Sunday 14 February 2016

Brainwavz BLU - 200 review

Hey guys 

Last week I was contacted by the people over at Brainwavz again,(http://www.yourbrainwavz.com/s1.html)
asking if I would like to review their new product. Obviously I jumped at the chance as I have previously owned a pair  of their earphones and loved them. 


These earphones aren't like normal ones which you can just plug into your phone, they are Bluetooth. I have recently been looking into getting some Bluetooth earphones as normally my earphones always break when being yanked out of phones or tablets. They are about £37 which I know is quiet expensive but they are really good sound quality and are very comfy. It took me a while to figure out how you actually charge them but in the right earphone there is a  black cover and once you take that off their is a place for a charger. They are Matt black which I've been obsessed with recently.  It was really easy to pair them with my phone, which I thought would be a hassle. 

What's included:

- earphone hard case
- ear hooks
- charging cable 
- 3 sets silicone ear tips 
- 1 set comply foam tips 

I love that they come with a case as then they are more protected when you are chucked into bags, and they don't tangle as easy.


I hope you enjoyed this post. 

Unicorn girl xxxx

Twitter - @unicorn_girl_00 

*Disclaimer- I was sent these to review, I didn't buy them* 

No comments:

Post a Comment