Sunday 28 February 2016

February Favourites

Hey Guys

Now that February is drawing to a close, I thought that its time for a favourites post!

Eos lip balm - Vanilla:


I'm obsessed with my eos, I seen to have it wit me 24/7, it smells so lovely and feels amazing on your lips. I have used balmi and Vaseline before but I do think Eos is the best.



Pink - Fresh and Clean 2 in 1 wash and scrub: 


This 2 in 1 wash and scrub is such a life saver, normally im to lazy to use a scrub but since its in with a body wash. I love it. It smells of fresh apple and lily, which really wakes you up on a morning. Its my first body wash from Victoria secret and I will deffinlty go back and get some more.

Jack Wills Body Butter:


I usually only use soap and glory  butters, but for Christmas in a Jack wills set I got this body butter. I love the texture and the smell. Its just as good as any other body butter i've ever had.


Teen Beach Movie :

Teen beach is about two surfers who get trapped in a musical world and have to find a way to get out before its too late and they change the movie. Other that High School Musical, teen beach is my favourite Disney original movie. 

Coldplay - A Head Full Of Dreams :


Recently I have been getting really obsessed with Coldplay. Ever since they performed at the Super Bowl, I have loved them. My favourite songs off their new album have got to be Hymn for the weekend, Birds, Amazing Day and Adventure of a lifetime. Leave in the comments what yours is!

Skins: 

My friend actually recommend this, and even though i've only been watching it for a few day I think it deserves to be on here. Its brilliant, its about a group of teens who are in college, which controversial story lines. Each episode focuses on one character and the struggles they face in life.

I hope you enjoy this post and please leave in the comments what you favourites have been this month!

Unicorn Girl xxx



Twitter - @unicorn_girl_00


No comments:

Post a Comment