Saturday 3 September 2016

August Favourites 2016

Hey Guys

Its September already, this years going so fast! So now its time for a favourites post.


Music:


Recently I was just on YouTube (like always) and I stumbled across Tom Fletchers version on she falls asleep. Wow, there's something about this song and his voice that just makes it perfection. It just shows how brilliant he is, and I would recommend this to everyone!


I have also been really loving closer by the chainsmoakers ft Halsey. This song is really good and it puts me in a good mood when I hear it.

Tv shows:


This month I finished gossip girl (finally) and I have been obsessed with it, I constantly find myself quoting it. I would defiantly recommend gossip girl to everyone. If you have any tv shows you think I might like please leave them in the comments.

Movies:

As I had finished gossip girl, I decided to watch chalet girl, which has ed westwick in (who plays the character chuck bass in gossip girl), and I really enjoyed it. It's a really upbeat happy film which just constantly has you laughing.

Books:


Harry Potter and the cursed child, where do I begin! I am a huge fan of Harry Potter and was over the moon when I could finally get my hands on this! It took me only 5 hours to read the whole thing, I couldn't put it down. I felt like I was back in the wizarding world once again!

Perfume:


This month I ran out of my Jimmy Choo 'Flash' perfume, which I was quite upset about as that is all I've been wearing this month as it smells so nice. I was also slightly obsessed with the bottle too, as I haven't had a perfume shaped like that before.

YouTube:

This month I have been loving Shane Dawson's conspiracy videos, they are so interesting and consantly have you on edge. I would defiantly recommend them to anyone who likes things like that.


I hope you enjoyed this post, even though it's filled with a lot of random favourites!
Please leave in the comments what your favourites have been this month.

XOXO - Unicorn Girl

Twitter - @unicorn_girl_00
Instagram - @_unicorn_girl_2000

Photo credit:








No comments:

Post a Comment