Sunday 11 September 2016

Favourite Youtubers

Hey guys

So recently I have been watching a lot of YouTube, so I thought it would be a good idea to share who I've been loving lately.
Personally I love finding out about what youtubers people are watching as it introduces you to new people who you may of never heard of before, but might end up loving them!

The Saccone-Jolys - I've been watching them since Anna was pregnant with Eduardo and they still lived in Cork! It seems like years ago! They are a vlogging family, who post everyday and 6 p.m. They let us in on their lives which I find really interesting.


Shane Dawson - I mentioned Shane in my favourites post as I have been really loving him lately. Shane also posts daily and his videos never fail to make you laugh. So I would recommend him to everyone!

Doddleoddle (Dodie Clark) - With Dodies videos it doesn't matter if I have seen them a hundred ties and can still go back and watch them again and again. Dodie talks about anything from her struggles to what she has been up too. I love all of her content.

Nikinsammy - They videos never seem to not put a smile on my face, they are so funny even when they are trying not to be! they post a could of times a week so you never have to go long with a video from them. I have really been loving their newest series which is their carpool karaoke, as they bring loads of youtubers onto it.


Sophie Louise - I found her videos a few months ago and have been obsessed with them. I feel like sophie is really down to earth with herself and the audience, and I think thats why I love her so much. she does all sorts of videos from challenges to testing out make up brands like soap and glory and primark.

I hope you enjoyed this post and please leave in the comments who you have been watching lately and if you have anyone who you could recommend to me :)

XOXO - Unicorn Girl 

Twitter - @unicorn_girl_00
Instagram - @_unicor_girl_2000

Photo credit -

2 comments:

  1. Awww lovely post! I am new to the world of Youtube but I remember reading Anna Saccone's pregnancy updates during being pregnant with my little boy - and she had a little girl! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete