Saturday 6 June 2015

5SOS tour 2015 *SPOILERS*

Hey guys,

So on the 2nd of June I went to see 5 Seconds Of Summer live, and if I'm completely honest I've been to better concerts, they didn't really seem to be enjoying it on stage. Don't get me wrong they are brilliant singers but they didn't really talk to the audience like how Mcbusted and The Vamps would.


 


Background

5SOS were formed in Sydney in 2011, and the band consists of Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, Michael Clifford and Calum Hood. They gained their fame when they opened up for One Direction on their Take me home tour in 2013. 'She looks so perfect' was 5SOS' first worldwide debut single.

From left to right: Calum, Michael, Luke & Ashton


Set List

End Up Here
Out Of My Limit
Heartbreak Girl
Voodoo Doll
Permanent Vacation
Don't Stop
Disconnected
Long Way Home
Rejects
Heartache On The Big Screen
Wrapped Around Your Finger
Amnesia
Beside You
Everything I Didn't Say
American Idiot
Kiss Me Kiss Me
She Looks So Perfect
Good Girls
What I Like About You

My favourite songs were 'Out of my limit' and 'Heartbreak girl' as 'out of my limit' reminds me of when I went and saw One Direction in 2013 and 'Heartbreak girl' is my favourite song off their new album.

I was actually quite surprised that they didn't end on one of their more famous songs such as 'Don't stop' or ' She looks so perfect'.

I only bought a silicone wrisband and a programme as the merchandise looked a bit boring and was so expensive!!

I was sat on the balcony and even though they were good seats, my camera was being quite rubbish and some of the photos came out blurry, but some of them are okay.


















 I hope that you enjoyed this post, please feel free to leave a comment or tweet me @unicorngirl945
 

Unicorn Girl xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment