Saturday 27 June 2015

Youtubers I love

Hey Guys,

Youtube plays a huge part in my life as all I do when I get home from school is a check my subscription box. Sundays are my favourite time of the week or youtube as not only its Sugg Sunday it is also when Hannah Maggs posts her weekly vlogs!!

My all time favourite youtuber is Tom fletcher, I just find him so funny and I'm obsessed with Mcbusted and Mcfly. My favourite song of his has got to be something new where he introduced his son to the world, it was so adorable!! I also love his 'Dear Carrie' video he has been doing over the past year with his sister (Carrie) and his wife (Giovanna). You should definitely go and check it out! https://www.youtube.com/user/tommcflytwitter


from: Something new


Now, I'm sure that I have mentioned Hannah Maggs before but she deserves to be mentioned again. Her vlogs are just amazing edited and they are never bad quality. I love how they post weekly vlogs so you never miss one. I would totally recommend them to everyone.
Hannah and Stefan

Joe Sugg, is such a typical brittish lad going to get a 'cheecky nandos', but he is so funny. Him and his roomate Caspar Lee always prank eachother and film it. They have got to be his best videos, but II did really like one of his most recent videos where he opened mail which his viewers had sent him.

Joe Sugg at his best

So this is just a few of the many many Youtubers I love. Please feel free to leave a comment saying who is your favourite or tweet me @unicorngirl945

Unicorn Girl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment