Saturday 13 June 2015

Clothing haul!!

Hii Guys,


So, over the weekend I went shopping as I needed some more 'summery' clothes as I only have clothes for the colder weather! I went to Primark and Matalan, I wont be able to link the Primark clothes as you may know they don't have a online store! But I do know the prices. So anyway here it is, my clothing haul!


Well first of all I went to Matalan and picked up a beautiful kimono, the tassels on the end aren't to long so they don't get caught on anything. The material is so lightweight and would be perfect to wear on holiday when you just need something to throw on top of an outfit. It was only £10 which is really good, considering how nice it is!

Next I went over to Primark and picked up a load of tops, all of these are great for throughout the year as not only can you wear them in the summer you can also wear them with jumpers. Then I found a lightweight disney jumper, this looks amazing with leggings, jeans and shorts. So you can wear it all year round! I also picked up some nice vests, they look amazing with shorts or jeans as well. The demin jacket is s beautiful I love how you can roll up the sleeves and also how its three quarter length! It looks amazing with converse and black leggings!

£4
£3
£3
£5
£3
£2
£14

I hope you enjoyed this haul and please feel free to tweet me @unicorngirl945 or leave a comment.

Unicorn Girl xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment