Saturday 20 June 2015

Books I love

Hey Guys,

Now, I'm not a really big reader, I find it boring but their are a few books that I love so much!!! All of these books I would recommend to everyone.

The first book is Mcfly's 'Unsaid things' I don't own a physical copy of this book but I did read it on  kindle about a year ago, and OMG it was amazing. As it was wrote by the boys it can be a bit rude at some points but overall it is a really good book! I am obsessed with Mcfly so it was great to know how being a band is like for them and how they manage to cope with each other. I read this book in just over a week I couldn't put it down!


The next book is Private peaceful by Michael Morpurgo, I don't actually own this book as I read it at school once, because I had just seen the movie version of it. It did take a over a month to read this as you don't really get a chance to read at school. Michael is such a good writer and I also love a load of his other books including War Horse and The Butterfly Lion.



My final book is Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher. I only picked this book as I love Gi sooooo much, so I thought that I should give it go. Gi is such an amazing writer and I sill need to read her other books that she has brought out since this! Billy and Me has such an amazing plot and I want to read it over and over again!


Please feel free to leave a comment if you have any recommendations or if you have read any of this books or tweet me @uicorngirl945

Unicorn Girl xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment